Congratulations Sage Small Business Award winners!
Small businesses are the backbone of our economy, and at Sage, we celebrate small businesses all year long, working hard to help ensure your success. Over the past year Sage and our partners gave away over $82,000 in business boosting prizes to proud small businesses across Canada.
Congratulations David Cohen, the grand prize winner of the Sage Small Business Awards. His company, The Boomer Business Coach, has been named the Sage Small Business of the Year. As the grand prize winner, David has received over $28,000 in prizes, including:
- 1-year all-access subscription to Inc. magazine.
- 2 hours of consultation on brand positioning and business management with Susan Solovic, THE Small Business Expert.
- 30-second company promo and headshot from Lotus Pictures.
- 30-second animated hero video from Speak!
- 1-year membership to SOHO with the following benefits:
- Samsung Galaxy tablet
- 1 hour social media consulting
- 2 months free social media management package
- 3 months online advertising and marketing on SOHO.ca
- Social media and website reputation report
- Radio guest spot on “The soul of the enterprise” with Ed Kless.
- 8 hours of consultation in social media, sales process and planning, and CRM analysis from Skylark Consulting Group.
- Online presence audit and marketing strategy session with NoBox Creative.
- 3 hours of PR strategy and consulting with the Sage PR team.
- $1,000 Sage University training credit
Over the past year each of the Sage Small Business of the Week winners received $1,000 in prizes, including:
- Sage 50 Accounting or 3 months of Sage One Standard Accounting.
- Sage One or Sage 50 online training through Sage University.
- 1-year digital subscription to Inc. magazine.
- 1-year subscription to Forbes magazine.
- 3-month social media management subscription to
- $50 Staples gift card.
- 1-year Microsoft Office 365 subscription.
Sage goes beyond software. We offer the insights and best practices that can help you grow your business. Sage Advice provides complimentary insights into the current state of small businesses as well as valuable tax tips, marketing advice, and information on improving the way you do business.
Sage Small Business of the Week award partners:
Sage Small Business of the Year award partners: